Weatherproof and temperature-hardened, the Aruba 370 Series Access Points deliver multi-gigabit Wi-Fi to outdoor and environmentally challenging locations. With a maximum aggregate data rate of over 2 Gbps (2.4GHz: 300Mbps; 5GHz: 1,733 Mbps), the 370 Series comes with multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO), 4 spatial streams (4SS), and optional 160MHz channel bandwidth (VHT160) to quickly add performance and capacity to existing or new wireless networks.
• Deliver gigabit Wi-Fi to outdoor and extreme environments.
• 2 Gbps of maximum throughput • WPA3 and Enhanced Open security
• Patented ClientMatch technology resolves sticky client issues and optimizes Wave 2 performance
• AI-powered AirMatch automates RF optimization
• IoT-ready with integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
• Participates in Aruba’s Dynamic Segmentation solution.